Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Mom news, Florida and the Chile Earthquake

Mom is on me about vacation and the newest earthquake in Chile. I try to explain to her that Chile is in the Pacific, BUT, she told me the tsunami is hitting Puerto Rico. Really, seriously?

She doesn't remember that I was in an earthquake in Acapulco, Mexico on my honeymoon. Sue, it was scarey, but I'm not going to NOT go on vacation because there could be an earthquake. Hell, there could be an earthquake right here in PA.

Mom also has a chance to go to Florida with her friend and cousin Pat. I really like Pat, but Mom won't fly. So...I told her I would fly her down and then come back to get her. No way, she's not going. Know why? She won't have a car....lol

I'm definetly not driving her down and back.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom cracks me up!

    I went to Acapulco on my honeymoon too.

    And there was an earthquake in PA on Easter Sunday night in 1984. I remember because I was pregnant with my oldest and we had just come home from dinner at a relative's house.

    ReplyDelete