Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm so Lazy & the snow

I really intended to keep this blog a daily one, but life gets in the way alot.

How about that snow? God, I hate it. We did watch alot of movies and did some things around the house. Glenn basically snow blowed the whole city. He did get over to my Mom's house, but not before we received quite a few phone calls.

Mom: My neighbors are throwing all their snow on my property.
Me: Did anybody shovel or snow blow for you?
Mom: Yeah, and they put it all on my property!
Me: Mom, I'll make sure Glenn or Georgie (my brother) gets over there.

Glenn finally did get over there with Kenny, my nephew, but by then, there was about 6" of packed snow that the snow blower wasn't blowing anywhere. Glenn and I finally went back about 2 days later and chopped it all up. It wasn't easy. Had to get Mom to the Doctors, so it had to be done.

Mom doesn't like kids playing her massive snow mound on her front yard either. These are kids, what are you going to do? Well, Mom said something to the kids and now she thinks the neighborhood is mad at her.

God, I hope we don't have snow like that last 2 snowstorms again this winter. If we have another bad one, I swear, I'm moving her in for the duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment