Saturday, January 23, 2010

MY MOM DOESN'T WANT ME TO GO ON VACATION

Here's a recent conversation that I had with my Mom on the phone about our vacation to St. Thomas which is coming up in late April into May.

Mom: I don't think you should go on vacation.
Me: Why??
Mom: Too many earthquakes down there in the Islands.
Me: Mom, I'm going on vacation!
Mom: Don't you fly into Puerto Rica? (That's how she says Puerto RicO)
Me: No, I have a direct flight.
Mom: Well, you're still too close to Puerto Rica and I heard on the news that a fault line runs right through it.
Me: Mom, we could have an earthquake here.
Mom: There's more a chance you having it down in the Islands.
Me: Maybe, but I'm going on vacation.
Mom: Do you have life insurace? Do you have a will?
Me: Mom!!! Stop!!!!
Mom: I'm not taking care of the cats if something happens to you...no way.
Me: Ok
Mom Gotta love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment